Omar was busy with a percussion festival at home, so I took the kids and headed to Florida.
The first day we were there I ran a 5K with my Mom, sister, and friend. I was 2 minutes shorter than my previous 5K a few weeks earlier. I was pretty proud!

Dad borrowed a bike carriage for Isaac and we took a bike ride around the neighborhood. Maya decided she liked the carriage better than her own bike, which resulted in me tugging the 2 of them around for the next few days.
My legs sure got a workout!

Maya showing off the Flamenco dress my mom got her in Spain.

"Helping" make banana pudding. She had to eat the broken cookies!

Reading with the dogs and Aunt Crystal.

Isaac showing off his pirate towel.

This kid is growing up so fast!

So happy!

Maya and Aunt Crystal

Reading Isaac's favorite book. Can't you tell by the look on his face?!

Drying off after an afternoon swim.

I have deprived my kids and this was the first time they have had corn on the cob.


I left the kids with my mom while I went out and came home to find Isaac wearing Maya's princess shoes. He loved them and was able to walk in them.

We took my parent's RV to St. Pete and stayed the weekend. Isaac wanted to drive.

He loves to copy everything his sister does. She was reading a book and he was reading a map of the campground.

He loved playing in the sand.

Madeira Beach

Maya is such a beach bum!

Maya and Papa. The two of them swam in the water most of the time.

Nana and the kids.

Just relaxing.

Enjoying lunch outside of the RV.

My cousins live in Clearwater and they were able to meet us for dinner.

The kids playing at the campground.

Best friends. This picture is my favorite.

Maya loved looking for seashells.

Isaac playing with his soccer ball.

Maya liked to build sand castles and Isaac liked to destroy them.

All dried off and ready to go home. Isaac was very ready for a nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment