Monday, May 2, 2011

Isaac wants to be so much like his big sister. It is so cute!

Maya turned 3 on April 28th. We had a great day! We got the kids some balloons. While I was taking this picture I told Maya to say "cheese" and heard Isaac say it too! He is doing so well with his words.

Opening presents. It was a very princess birthday! This is her 4th Cinderella and 2nd Aurora. We are hoping these two will be able to avoid the wrath of Ripley.

Playing with the new ice cream cones! Thanks so much Aunt Cathy!

Showing off her gifts.

Blowing out her candles. Please disregard the horrible icing job I did on the cake. Me and the icing were not getting along well that day. Grrr.... Luckily she didn't seem to mind.

They are building a new house next door. Isaac went missing and I found him watching the trucks outside of my bedroom window. It is a source of constant entertainment for the kids.

We had a joint birthday party for Maya and her friend Kolby. We held it at a local park. The kids had a great time, but unfortunately I dropped my camera and it broke so I was only able to capture these few moments. You can see more on my facebook page.

The park.

Isaac enjoyed playing with the footballs.

And eating them.

Kolby and Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment