Isaac on the playmat for the first time.
Maya gave Isaac her Pooh. That is a big step for her. :-)
The girls and our babies at Kolby's 1st birthday party.
Maya loved the cake. When we told her it was time for the cake she went and sat at the table until we all got there.
Isaac met his great-grandparents for the first time. He is the first boy on my mom's side of the family in over 50 years.
Snuggling on Nana's chest.
Granny, Maya, Aunt Cathy, Mom, and Isaac
Nana and her grandkids
Who couldn't love that sweet face?!
Maya enjoyed putting on make up with Nana.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Issac is getting so big--and really starting to get his own little look--you know, growing out of that newborn face :) Too cute! I love that Maya shared her Pooh with him...true approval! :)
ReplyDeleteBoth your kids are just gorgeous! I think you need to expose them to the Boston scenery at some point. =) Just sayin'.... I miss you guys.
ReplyDelete~Grace
Wow. I didn't know Isaac was the first boy in 50 years. That's a long time! Love the pictures. And I love where both Maya's fingers are in the one on the couch! :)
ReplyDelete