Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Spring! Things have calmed down some. Maya has been doing much better. Isaac fits right into our usual schedule and doesn't mind being taken everywhere we go. He is beginning to be awake for longer periods of time, but still spends most of his day asleep. He is eating about every 3 hours and is going longer stretches at night. He weighed 10 lbs at his one month appointment and is now 22 inches long. The doctor said he looks great! His hair is beginning to fall out, which we knew would happen. I can't even imagine what he will look like bald! Our friends have been amazing and have brought us a dinner a few nights over the past weeks. It was so nice not to have to cook. We are looking forward to the warmer weather and getting to be outside more!

Maya insisted I take her picture with Isaac on the floor. I took about 20 before I realized I could "pretend" to take her picture and she didn't know the difference.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! (He looks really huge in this picture)

Maya and her friend Chase showing off their sunglasses.
This is what I feel like doing all day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment