Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We have had some wild weather these past few weeks, which has kept us indoors most of the time. Maya has been a trooper and we have managed to find plenty of things to do to occupy our time. I have gotten completely ready for the baby to come and have been nesting like a mother hen. We have been trying to explain to Maya about her baby brother coming, but I don't think she has any clue what we are talking about. It will be a shock to her, but I honestly feel that she will adjust well (knock on wood). Here are some pictures from our past few weeks.

I have a Moby wrap that I am going to use for the baby. I was trying it on Omar and Maya insisted that she have one too. So I made her one out of a scarf.

She really enjoyed sledding down our drive way.

You have probably seen this video already, but it is worth a repost! :-)


Maya's friend Chase celebrated his 2nd birthday. The kids had a great time at his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed party.
Reading some books together.

Such a happy girl!

This balloon was from Chase's party and she carried it around with her until it eventually shriveled up.

Maya has been talking so much lately. She has started putting 2 words together, such as "mama's pants" or "dada's shoes". Here she is demonstrating some of her animal sounds.

37 weeks and anxiously awaiting Baby Boy's arrival!!!

1 comment: