Saturday, February 20, 2010

We had a Valentine's Day party for the kids. They exchanged Valentine's and had a great time playing together. I know I say it all the time, but we are so lucky to have such great friends!
Chase and Maya playing with the tractor.
Elizabeth, Maya, Stella, Jenna, Abi, Kolby, and Chase

We had MORE snow. I took her out and we just walked around. I was not able to let her slide down the driveway like Daddy did with the previous snow.

39 weeks pregnant. I am so ready to have this baby! Maya was born at 38 weeks and I was really hoping this little guy would come early as well. No such luck. The doctor said that conditions are very favorable for labor, but didn't give me any specifics. I have been having plenty contractions and thinking "this is it", but then the contractions stop. I am trying my best to be patient, but I just can't wait to meet my son!
One of Maya's favorite shows is "My Friends Tigger and Pooh". She says "Tiggu Pooh" when we are watching it. It is adorable. I caught it on video, but she doesn't say it until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment