My mom came to stay with me during Omar's last week of drum corps tour. We had a great time and I appreciated all of her help!!! My friend Carolyn was passing through Greenville and stayed the night with us. We took her around Falls Park and Maya tried her hardest to roll down the hill like the big kids. She couldn't figure out how to get her body to move like theirs. It gave us a good laugh!
My mom bought her a shopping cart and I got her some food to play with. She has really enjoyed "shopping".

We spent a few days at my grandparents in Western North Carolina. We had a great time!


I love this action shot!!! Poor cat!

She is in love with Bobbie or in Maya speak "Bub".

Maya and her cousin Taylor playing in the rocker.

Nothing beats some of Granny's banana pudding!

Maya and Taylor enjoying a story from Grandma.


Four generations
We have a really cool park near our house and we took her on Friday. Our friend's Mary and Brady met up with us there too.



No comments:
Post a Comment