Me and Isaac are enjoying our time together while Maya is at school. It's nice to have some one on one time with him. Here is he wearing my heels and pushing a pink stroller. =)
Maya's school took a field trip to the zoo. We had a great time seeing all of the animals. Maya enjoyed hanging around with her friend Tess.
Maya snuck her way into the stands.
We had dinner at our friend's house one night and the kids had fun playing with the drum.
The kids with their pumpkins and scare crows.
We had one last neighborhood cookout before the change of seasons. I know I say this a lot but, we love our neighbors! The kids enjoyed playing in this ball pit.
Isaac's new trick.
We love the stickers for pumpkins. So much easier than carving! Although, Maya has been asking when we are going to put a candle in a pumpkin. I guess we should carve one.
We headed up to Hendersonville, NC to visit a pumpkin patch. The leaves on the drive up were gorgeous and the weather was perfect.
The farm's website said they had a llama, some goats, and other farm animals. I guess they consider the triceratops as part of the "other". Very random!
Nothing better than a picnic under the willow tree after some pumpkin picking.
No comments:
Post a Comment