Maya and Tess playing during our Super Bowl party. We are so lucky to have Tess and her family as neighbors. The girls get along really well!

When I went into Maya's room I found Isaac in her rocking chair. He thought being rocked was hilarious!

I took Maya to get her first real hair cut, which was just a trim. She did a great job sitting still!


Can you find Maya? All you can see are her knees. Omar found her like this one afternoon. She is laying at the foot of her bed. She was burning up by the time I moved her to her pillow. Silly kid!
Our playgroup met up at a place called Playnation. It is pretty much a warehouse full of outdoor playsets that the kids are allowed to play in. The kids had a blast! We will definitely be back to play again.
Isaac and Connor playing in the tire swing.
The slides were super slippery. The kids were flying off of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment