Chase was thrilled to have another boy to play with at one of our play dates. He is so sweet to Isaac.

If you know me very well, you know that I love the robot dance. The Anderson's gave us these PJs and I love them!

Maya's new obsession is playing "stickers on the computer". Highlight's magazine has a Hidden Pictures game that you can play using stickers. You find the hidden object and place a sticker on it. Maya is very good at it and I found that they have an online game as well. She loves finding the objects and gets very excited when she spots them.

Our cousin Taylor wears her hair in braids a lot of the time. Maya sat still for me to french braid her hair and when she looked in the mirror at her hair she said "Like Taylor". Kids seem to remember everything!!

Isaac loves to squeal and has figured out how to blow raspberries.
Oh my gosh...I'm so suprised that Maya sat still for french braids! And they look so nice. Cute pics of Isaac, as always
ReplyDelete