Saturday, June 5, 2010

We are spending some time in Florida while Omar works with the drum corps. We have been having a great time so far!

Our little cutie pie!
Maya loves the pool! We have been swimming every day.
She is working on kicking her legs.


My good friend Kristen (who now lives in Kentucky) happened to be in Orlando at the same time as us. She had her son Hayden's 3rd birthday party while she was here. We had a great time playing at the park.
Isaac was fascinated by the balloons.
Maya ran straight to the playground.
The park had a splash pad and Maya couldn't wait to get in the water.
Maya and Cameron playing in the water.


This kid makes us smile so much! He smiles all the time and loves to be sitting up and watching the action. He has excellent head control and loves rolling from his back to his belly.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how much Isaac looks like the both of you--one second I see tons of Omar, and the next I see tons of you!

    ReplyDelete