Isaac enjoys hanging out in the Moby wrap.
(Excuse my lack of makeup)
We had some incredibly warm days and decided to set up Maya's pool. She loved sliding on her slide into the pool.
Maya climbed out of her crib and we decided to go ahead and move her into her big girl bed. She does great at nap time, but struggles to fall asleep at night. We spend an hour and a half each night placing her back in her bed. She finds it hilarious, us....not so much. We still have some more decorating to do to get her room all set up.
Helping Daddy set up the crib in Isaac's room. I will post pictures of his room later, we aren't quite finished with it. He is still sleeping in the bassinet in our room. I will also add that he is officially sleeping through the night. He wakes up once around 4 am to eat and then not again until morning. Ahh.....sleep.
Furman has the most beautiful tulips and I have been wanting to take pictures of the kids in them. Of course my "photo shoot" did not go as planned and these are the best pictures I could get.
No comments:
Post a Comment