Friday, October 9, 2009

Things have been going OK here at the Carmenates household. All three of us have been sick with a cold this week. It seemed to hit me the hardest, which I can only assume is due to the pregnancy. We are all on the upswing and enjoying some of the fall weather we have been having. The little man is very active and I feel him kicking most of the day. We go on Monday for our full body ultrasound to check all of his organs and growth. In the meantime, here is our week in pictures.

Poor Ripley

Maya enjoys sitting at the bar while Omar eats his breakfast.

She loves Elmo! Whenever he is on the TV she doesn't move a muscle.

Our little cutie pie.

19 weeks, almost half way there

She still enjoys reading in that little basket.

Oh dryer sheet. How I love thee! Let me count the ways. Seriously though, she loves playing with dryer sheets!



No comments:

Post a Comment