I thought it would be a good time to give you some info on what Maya has been up to (besides celebrating her birthday!). She is now 31 inches tall (95 percentile) and weighs 21 lbs 11 oz (62%).She hates whole milk and refuses to drink it.She loves apple juice.Her favorite things to eat right now are mandarin oranges. She can't get them in her mouth fast enough.She nods her head "yes", even when mine is saying "no".She begins to dance when she hears music or you say "dance". (This involves swinging her arms from side to side).She is growing more attached to her pooh bear.She is still using a pacifier at night. I would like that have that gone in the next few months.She is finally sitting still during story time and loves to look at her books on her own.Her favorite thing to do every morning is to find "da da" (who is always still in bed).She will pick up my shoe and say "shhh" for shoe and then throw it in my face.She is blowing kisses.
Maya had a random fever yesterday, so we snuggled up on the couch and watched The Jungle Book.
You'll have to let me know how taking the paci away goes. We are going to be doing the same very soon. Lyla's pediatrician suggested cutting a little bit off the tip each day and eventually they end up getting disinterested on their own...
ReplyDeleteLyla is a very determined Taurus...I am pretty sure I won't be sleeping for at least two weeks.
I love the update!
ReplyDeleteI hope your little one is feeling much better. Good to catch up on your blog. Looks as though the party was a blast. Sorry we missed it. A much belated birthday wish to Maya.
ReplyDelete